I'm still alive....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just a fast note to let you guys know I'm still alive and VERY busy these days.... Took the car out yesterday for about an hour, then back to work. Between the day job, social life, band, shaping up a house to sell I've been at a loss for internet-time.

I'll be back soon.... 8)

hey John I wondered were you were, as im sure others have as well....in the midst of all that busy-ness we still need more burnout vids in your sweet cuda upon return lol

Damn if aint ol' so-so himself!

John is your name isn't it?

Hm-mm Yeah John that's right!

You mean you have time for a social life too?!?!?! I wouldn't remember fun if it jumped up and bit me on the backside.

Glad to know your still around John!

You seem to know alot after only 8 posts....

Yeah, life can get hectic at times. I'll try and stay in touch !

BTW: Who the hell is "Chuckles"? Is he a re-tread from the past? I see they shortened his leash after 8 posts....:angry7:

Yeah, life can get hectic at times. I'll try and stay in touch !

BTW: Who the hell is "Chuckles"? Is he a re-tread from the past? I see they shortened his leash after 8 posts....:angry7:

Just our friend 3404spdvaliant-thecrusher-verbalabuse-justin or what ever hes calling him self these days.

Ah, "Chuckles" is our old Pal Justin. Welcome back Jerky. Let's see how many times you get banned this week.....

Costing more and more every day.

I hear you that JR. Maybe I should have Michelle call Nicki and they can share ideas on how to spend our car money on a one day event. Ive got to listen to wedding plans for another 6 months. :bootysha:

I hear you that JR. Maybe I should have Michelle call Nicki and they can share ideas on how to spend our car money on a one day event. Ive got to listen to wedding plans for another 6 months. :bootysha:

UMMMMM Hell no! I get it until Sep 5th

-
Back