I'm the first ,,,yahoooo

-

Jims71duster

Reaction score
this is a gr8 idea,,,ok I'll edit it ,,,,wow,,,the big block a body tech is a GREAT idea!!! hope you guys get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, I love this idea.

I am collecting parts for this option also...

Anyone ever heard of Jardine Headers? I bought a set of original Jardine fenderwell headers for an RB block in a 63 to 66 A body. They have some dents, but overall appear to be in excellent shape.

Right now, they just look really cool nailed to the wall in my garage...some day, they may be in my 64 Dart.

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule!

I'm missing something.........what is this post about?and fenderwell headers definately rock! I have some for my "WAGGIN TWO" "pro street project that i saved from my dart gt convertable from years back.so any way what is the gr8 idea?

same here :-kwhat is the gr8 idea.:dontknow:

Or is it great=gr8 ??

got any pics of those jardine fenderwells?

I will see if I can take some this weekend.

Interestingly enough, there is nothing signifying that they are Jardines...other than the guy I bought them from who said he bought them "back in the day" when he was racing an early A with a big block.

If it is true, then it is kinda cool 8)

Thank You!

OldMoparsRule!

This is great timing for me(just joined this week,1st post)! My summer cruiser is a 69 fastback fish,low deck 470",E-heads,solid roller,4spd,3:73. BB A-bodies have some little hassles, but are so much fun! I'm sure I will learn some tricks here and will help when I can!!

-
Back