I'm Titan, Show Me Your Dogs

-
I just love the "dog park" here in town....8) It lets "us all run free" together. :-D

Dog Park 4-09 002.jpg

Dog Park 4-09 006.jpg

And a chance to check out what the competition had for lunch...LOL :toothy10:

Dog Park 4-09 017.jpg

Here I am again......I think there are some beautiful pups here on FABO too!! :-D My Mom & Dad will get me another bud in the future.....They promised!!

Dog Park 4-09 002.jpg

Dog Park 4-09 006.jpg

Dog Park 4-09 017.jpg

I just love the "dog park" here in town....8) It lets "us all run free" together. :-D

View attachment 99362

View attachment 99364

And a chance to check out what the competition had for lunch...LOL :toothy10:

View attachment 99365

Here I am again......I think there are some beautiful pups here on FABO too!! :-D My Mom & Dad will get me another bud in the future.....They promised!!
Great pack you got there! Your white pup looks like an overgrown version of my pom lol.

Hi everyone. My peeps don't post here much so I thought I'd get in here and WOL a little.
My name is Skip. I'm a Rottador as near as my peeps can figure.
wavin.jpg

I used to have a best bud named Duke. He was St. Bernard and chow. My peeps had a hard time when he went to the slow squirrel place.
We were both a lot younger here.
theboys.jpg

Last year my female person had to adopt her mom's 2 poodles. I wasn't real happy about that as I was getting used to being an only dog and just about forgotten Duke.
One of the poodles was really old and she left us in January. I shared my bed with her out of respect for my elders. Even though in my years I'm much older than her.

skipnjosie.jpg

There is also a cat that lives here. If she wasn't the female's cat, she'd be fertilizer. I hate cats. I'm not a real friendly dog but I didn't get to visit a lot growing up as my people's neighbors at the old house made me kind of mean because they tormented me and tried to hurt me.

So here is a pic of the cat. Her name is Frequency but they call her Key.
frequency.jpg

This is the poodle I live with now. Her name is Nestle.
nestle.jpg

We all have to get along. The peeps say so. They try not to spoil us but we win a lot.

I'm kind of lazy in my old age. And I'm always hungry.
lazyandfat.jpg

Great pack you got there! Your white pup looks like an overgrown version of my pom lol.

The white pups are actually my friends and don't live with me, but I walk with them most every day. My Mom tells me they are called American Eskimos. I think they are of the "spitz" descent like the Pom's?

Anyways, glad you like my pack friends......:-D I am the mixed breed in the bottom pic....My family thought I was cute when they rescued me. :toothy10::toothy10:

you guys have very nice looking dogs

Woof, woof...... WOL :grommit: :rolleyes: :)

Fridha thinks that is a funny pic to:
100_0912-2.jpg

Fridha wonders why were all "Just Another Brick In The Wall"
100_0904.jpg

"Im evil sometimes!"
100_0909.jpg

"I want to feel your FACE!"
100_0910.jpg

I told Maxi and Merlin that I might have to switch them to "Old Yeller" crap food from the grocery store.... They hired a Boxer to take me out. :toothy10:

ScreenHunter_01 Sep. 22 21.29.jpg

Trust me she knows how to perform a Laparottiemy in her sleep(LITERALLY). Such a sweet pooch.

Although neither of mine are purebred rotts, I understand. They are lovey for the most part. Maxi can be a real ***** though, lol. I have movie of what they did tonight..... They threw garbage everywhere. I can't upload here in the garage as the Cannon software does not like Win2K. Trust me, I'll post it lol.

If all go's well, and I hope it does, we'll be bringing this little fellow into our family in 2 weeks. He's a 6 week old Blue Merle Sheltie and his mom and dad are friendly as hell. We've only had Sables before so this should be interesting and oh did I mention how I love house training a puppy, NOT. Say hello to Jake.

Terry

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Although neither of mine are purebred rotts, I understand. They are lovey for the most part. Maxi can be a real ***** though, lol. I have movie of what they did tonight..... They threw garbage everywhere. I can't upload here in the garage as the Cannon software does not like Win2K. Trust me, I'll post it lol.
Sounds about right....My rottie is prolly 94.2% Sweety, 3.6%***, 2.2%Self-Centered. I wanna see the vid lol.

+1 I hate house breaking is hard imho. What a cute pup you got there DemonSeed, Fridhas feet are still wet or she would say the same to you personally but I gotta keep this keyboard working ya know?

If all go's well, and I hope it does, we'll be bringing this little fellow into our family in 2 weeks. He's a 6 week old Blue Merle Sheltie and his mom and dad are friendly as hell. We've only had Sables before so this should be interesting and oh did I mention how I love house training a puppy, NOT. Say hello to Jake.

Terry

Outstanding Terry! He's a cute little guy! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Crate training works well and thank goodness you got a wife. I had to train Merlin without any help and kept bending out and escaping the crate. it was a drag for about 3 months, but he was an adult. He was just never trained and always kept outside.

Here you go CudaViking. This was supposed to be construction garbage that the contractors put out. I've been throwing a bag a week in the dumpster to be kind to the neighbors. Apparently they thought they were doing me a favor and took out my garbage to top off one of the bags. It rained and the dogs got a whiff and here are the results.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrao9mSc-Ew

-
Back