I'm Titan, Show Me Your Dogs

-
Thanks ramcharger and viking. :) Skip's a lap dog, too. LOL

I was ROFL over this thread. I love ALL these pets!

G'morn pack. Hey Maxi & Merlin...How did you get your dad to leave all that cool garbage out for ya. My mom & dad put all that good smelling stuff in these big square cans I can't open. Sucks being short, oh wowf. I wasn't around much yesterday, dad went to someplace called dentist and looked and felt like hell when he got home. At least mom was real attentive to his every need (whim). I gotta figure how to that without the dentist place.

jsw_img_1285.jpg

Outstanding Terry! He's a cute little guy! :cheers::cheers::cheers: Crate training works well and thank goodness you got a wife. I had to train Merlin without any help and kept bending out and escaping the crate. it was a drag for about 3 months, but he was an adult. He was just never trained and always kept outside.

Thanks Joe, if Jake turns out to be even 1/2 as smart and easy to train as Sam was me and misses will be very happy.

Terry

A friend sent me these in an e-mail the other day. Tired of break-ins an owner of a Mexican junkyard did some creative haircutting to his pet dog to discourage people from coming in after hours.

Mexican Lion.jpg

Mexican Lion 2.jpg

G'morn pack. Hey Maxi & Merlin...How did you get your dad to leave all that cool garbage out for ya. My mom & dad put all that good smelling stuff in these big square cans I can't open. Sucks being short, oh wowf. I wasn't around much yesterday, dad went to someplace called dentist and looked and felt like hell when he got home. At least mom was real attentive to his every need (whim). I gotta figure how to that without the dentist place.

This Maxi and Merlin's Dad. :-D

That was supposed to be construction only garbage that the contractors working on the house put out. The plan was that I was to throw a bag or two out every week so we didn't hog the dumpster. Apparently, the contractors thought they were doing me a favor by topping off one of the bags with my kitchen garbage without telling me.

It rained, started to smell and wham, the disposals went after it. These contractors are a piece of work. They've also dropped construction razor blades, used sawzall blades and various nails and screws in the yard. Maxi has cut her paws earlier this year twice.

Dear Maxi, Sometimes humans are just plain DUMB ! I sure hope your pads are OK now.
On a humorous note. My dad took me for a ride in the Dart today. Naturally he forgot his camera. He stopped at a real smelly place and took a hose and stuck it in my ride. Some young guy walking by asked, " Hey , is that a Datsun ?". My dad looked at me, I looked at my dad, my dad looked at me, and I looked back with a " Just say the word" kinda look. Dad didn't say the word, oh wowf.

jsw_img_1283.jpg

My Mom calls me Mister my Dad calls be Bubba becuase he found me wandering the backroads at 4am and he said only a Bubba would be out at that time. Dont pay attention to the other two they are just spoiled Pit Bull Princess

IMG_0454.jpg

08-23-06_0102.jpg

IMG_0007.JPG

-
Back