impressing the boss!!!

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
a young kid gets his first job at a drugstore. he reports to work and the store manager greets him. he shows him around a bit and explains his duties. the manager then says " the first rule in retail is to help to get the extra ring". he says "suggestive sales will help you become sucessful in retail" the kid listens very closely to the manager. the manager then says to watch and learn by his example. about this time a nice young lady comes into the store and goes down one of the isles. she returns a few moments later with a bottle of fingernail polish. seeing this the store manager approches her and says " excuse miss, i see you have a bottle of fingernail polish. i thought you might also need some fingernail files. they are on sale today on isle 2. the lady says " why yes that is a good idea as i am down to my last file" she then thanks the manager and goes to get her files. the store manager then looks at the new kid and says " see that is how it is done, the next customer that comes in i want you to try to do the same". the kid says ok i'll try it. a few minutes later a man walks in and goes down a isle. he returns a few moments later with a box of tampons and heads to the register. the kid walks up to him and says " excuse me mister would you like to buy this lawnmower? " the man looks at him funny and says no thanks and goes to the register. the store manager comes over with a puzzled look on his face and asked " i can see why you would want the big additional ring for the lawnmower, but where does this fit in with the tampons he had? " the kid looks at the manager and says.. " well i saw he had the tampons and i knew he was screwed for the weekend, so i thought he might like to cut his grass!!" O:)

-
Back