In Line tube ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought from In Line tube ? I used Fine Lines the last 2 times I ordered pre bent line. First order went great. Was shipped the day after it was ordered and arrived in a few days. This time I ordered 1 3/8" fuel line on the 22nd. My order came to $90 including shipping. My card was charged $95.95.

I havent had time to call them so I emailed them twice (They are closed by the time Im done with work and chasing the kids around) and still havent recieved an email back. All Im asking is a return email so I know why my card was charged extra and why it took them from the 22nd till today to ship it.

I still need to order brake lines and this last dealing has left a bad taste.

I got my SS brake in-line set from them through Dante's parts. Pretty happy with the fitment of everything, no complaints. Every once in awhile he'll have that 'group buy' which is what i did, got 10% or so off. Not much, but covered shipping.
-Mike

Same here as far as a bad taste Adam. I ordered the engine compartment brake lines and today I received CALIPER lines.

I'm pissed. I can't drop in the engine until I replace these lines. Maybe I'll find a set @ Carlisle.

I bought the line from the prop valve to the rear axle including the hose from inline. Fit was perfect, no problems with them.

Right after I had posted the above message I received an e-mail from Fine-Lines. They wanted to know if everything was OK with my order and if there were any problems.

Well, I explained what happened and we'll see if we can straighten this out. Details to follow.

I have had good luck with fine lines as long as they have it in stock at the time of the order, otherwise it takes a couple weeks. I have found it is best to call them & order

I bought inline tubes product. The only line I needed for the 66 was the front to rear line. The line they sent was short about 3 inches (was 100% correct in shape), but obviously the line was made for a cuda, valiant, or a wagon, (3 inches difference in the wheel bases between plymouths, wagons, and dodge a bodies).

Sent it back and got one for a 73 dart which i modified - but actually wasnt too far off the mark as far as making it fit. ( I have a 73 sitting next to the 66, so it was a matter of comparing the shapes etc). Had to rebend some of it to make it work, but it came out well. I added in a proportioning valve for the rear lines so having an exact match wasnt an issue for me.

I'd buy again from them, even though the line was too short - they did work with me and make things right in the end.

I'll most likely order the rest of my lines from them, Just aggravated. So close to firing this thing but its hard with no fuel line.

4th of July started taking affect
ahmm I would say buy the 30th of June:read2:
Look at your calendars and see the work day's for this month.
They will catch up.:read2:

Hope it hits the mail soon.8)

-
Back