In Need of Super 6 Kickdown linkage

-

mwhitman717

Reaction score
I'm inheriting a two barrel intake/exhaust manifold as well as a carb from my brother who was running this setup in his 4speed. I want to install on my slant 6 '70 Dart Custom but need the kickdown for the 904 trans can anybody out there help me find one??? or at least a good diagram so I can fabricate one myself??Thanks -Mike =P~

Lokar or Buchion (sp) is your friend. Remember when looking for a stock one that the tranny has a different arm on it as well. I use Lokar myself.
Frank

If he is giving you the entire super six, including the throttle cable bracket you only need a couple of other parts. Your present kickdown rod going to the trans can work. When I super sixed my 70 Valiant I used my stock rod going to the trans.

66cuda, thanks for the input, I'm doing the research on both Lokar and Bouschellon.in case I have to go wiht one of them...70valiant, do you have (or can you take) pictures of your setup and post so I can get a better idea? thanks -Mike

i have a super 6 complete starter carb fan alt belts and 904 stiil on motor carb likage ,and kickdown pm me if inter...........took it out to install 318 mag ......drove it in to my shop speedo 68000?........thanks bonehead

-
Back