In need of

-

chasb

Reaction score
69 Dart GTS rocker panel mouldings. Does anyone make these with 3m tape so I dont have to drill any holes in my new baby?

Also, from where can I get the exact placement of the exhaust tips (distance from each fender end) Is there a spec sheet somewhere?

My resto was done with regular tail pipes and not the bright chrome ballast tips. I'd like to put them on as another finishing touch.

Then some redlines and I think she's done.
Thanks

Chas

Not shure were you can get the moldings, The only problem I see with using double sided tape is if you need to remove them for some reason. You will bend the mouldings taking them off.

As for the exhaust tips there are hangers that the tips slip into, they bolt to the frame rail (holes should already be there) they determine were/how they sit.

AdamR said:
Not shure were you can get the moldings, The only problem I see with using double sided tape is if you need to remove them for some reason. You will bend the mouldings taking them off.

As for the exhaust tips there are hangers that the tips slip into, they bolt to the frame rail (holes should already be there) they determine were/how they sit.

Thanks

-
Back