-
Status
Not open for further replies.

celticwarlock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The body on my '73 will cost so much to repair, it may not be worth it. By trade I am a mechanic and know NOTHING of the art of body work. I figure I may have better luck looking for another body, so I guess I'm in the market. I am looking for something that has a very good interior (COMPLETE dash and column are essential, carpet does not matter to me....hopefully, whatever you've got is green) and it must be an A/C car. There must be very little, if any, body work needed....and I do mean very little. I'm sick of rust
I would prefer if it did not have an engine or trans. in it. I would like to find someone on the East coast, but for the right car at the right price, I'll travel. I have a van which has a tow hitch, so I will be picking the vehicle up personally.

something like this.orig paint.no rust.factory sunroof

000_0748.jpg

Where are you located? I'm in central PA and just yesterday ran into a guy who is selling his project. I haven't looked at it yet cause I really don't need another but if yu want I can go look and see what he's got.

Dave

It just so happens, I'm in PA as well (Easton, which is as far east in the state as you can get....literally). What's the dirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back