In search of correct wiring harness

-

73SwungOut

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Sending huge hugs and smiles to you all.. looking for some direction to go towards..I have a 73 dart swinger 318 engine stripped down completely. Just got my block back from the shop. I trashed my stock wiring harness due to melted wires...melted connectors...wires just hanging...tape here.. tape there.. I'm about to order a harness but I'm not sure which I need ( came across so many) . If possible I'd like some suggestions from all you knowledgeable Mopar Geeks in here. As of now I have ZERO WIRES to be found in the swinger. Do I need to buy a harness for the bay and one for the cab or is there a complete set for motor and cab accessories? If the question gets asked...Everything going back in will be after market hi performance parts.. Thanx in advance my peeps.. Much love

Typically there is #1-harness for engine and accessories, #2- harness for front end lighting, #3- harness for wiper motor and NSS, #4- harness for under dash stuff and #5- harness for rear lights/gas tank. Each of those harnesses will vary upon year and accessories. Just order the correct one for your car. You should pickup a FSM that contains all the schematics where things go.

I have several used harnesses for A body cars. Engine side, dash side, taillights, dome light.....Send me a PM with what you need.

-
Back