Status
Not open for further replies.

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of the 440-1 offset roller rockers with 1.5 ratio for sale. These include the shafts, rockers, hold downs and spacers. No studs, washers, nuts.

Indy sells em for $575. Woofers got em for $275 plus the ride from 35773.

Are those the .750 offset rockers? I'm reading the -1 rockers are .75 - .800 offset. Stealth heads are supposed to use stock type rockers. I have a set of ProComp heads and could use those. You have any pics? Shipped to 77088?

Thanks Mike. What does work best? I have the ProComp .6 offset rockers, but haven't used them because I hear they are junk. Funny how you hear stuff after you buy it.

If you have to have the roller bearings, Harland Sharp, otherwise Hughes makes a nice rocker for these.

Are those the .750 offset rockers? I'm reading the -1 rockers are .75 - .800 offset. Stealth heads are supposed to use stock type rockers. I have a set of ProComp heads and could use those. You have any pics? Shipped to 77088?

I believe the offset on the -1 heads is 0.800 and that is what these are for the intake. I will take $300 shipped and deal with the actual shipping cost. Remember, these do not have the studs or nuts but they do have the shims and hold-downs. Shoot a PM if you want them. Paypal fine.

Hey buddy do you still have these for sale? Im real interested in them. have they ever been used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back