Indy Cylinder Head Swap meet 2011

-
i will be there hell or high water swap meet is good lots of good stuff $ are ok

Looks like HIGH WATER, be careful on your trip to the fairgrounds and bring an umbrella

I'll be on the doors checking for tickets & armbands

Met some FABO members today at the meet.

They were

Motopsycho.......Eddie from Indiana
5258........Mike from Tennessee
and Fishy68 .........Tracy from Illinois

It was great to meet you guys and gals.

Fishy68 sold me my steering wheel for the 'Cuda a few years ago.

Man... I had a great time today. Spent the day with old friends and made some new. Wound up buying new headlight bezels and hood trim for my 69. A Friend got a real good deal on a A body tuff wheel with the adapter... Finished the day at Hooters downtown then headed back to Middle Tennesee got home by 9:30pm.

Nice to meet you Tony....

Thanks,
Mike

328pics019.jpg

Man... I had a great time today. Spent the day with old friends and made some new. Wound up buying new headlight bezels and hood trim for my 69. A Friend got a real good deal on a A body tuff wheel with the adapter... Finished the day at Hooters downtown then headed back to Middle Tennesee got home by 9:30pm.

Thanks,
Mike

328pics019.jpg

Glad you could make it up Mike. I, too enjoyed meeting you guys.
Your car looks great! Gotta love black.

I was there My dad's friend had a booth setup I brought a mopar performance deep tranny pan for 10 bucks and some shirts and some garage signs.

I was there also, got TTI 1 7/8 headers from Indy Cylinder head, , PRW Polished water pump, Edelbrock valve covers and dip stick from Hughs a shift kit from CRT and some old pics. The 408 will be looking good, should be ready for Dyno in acouple weeks.

i met tony great guy
wanted to meet tracy fishy68
but hey i was there to buy
made 7 trips out to the truck and back what a day

Nice meeting you and chatting Tony. Good to see Larry and Sue again. Sorry I missed you Motopsycho. Was hoping to meet you and a few others from the board but I guess we missed each other. It was a good meet. Lots of sellers and buyers.

Nice meeting you and chatting Tony. Good to see Larry and Sue again. Sorry I missed you Motopsycho. Was hoping to meet you and a few others from the board but I guess we missed each other. It was a good meet. Lots of sellers and buyers.

Same here Tracy....hope to see you again buddy

I was there on Sunday never crossed my mind to look up Tony
or discuss FABO.I really liked the red Duster.Bought a quarter skin
for my 74 daily driver Scamp from Stephens.My daughter
lives in Noblesville I ditched her and my wife at the cat show
while I scoured the mopar event it was a good day

Thanks,
Mike

328pics019.jpg

what are the rims on this dart ??? any close up pics ???thanks in advance,,,

sounds like the indy swap was a good time,,,

The wife and my son an his girlfriend all was there. looked at alot of stuff . seen some friend there. got some valve covers for the dart.
my wife seen a 70\71 dart in the back room of the show that was blue and my wife just love that color blue.. what is the color code on it ???

-
Back