Indy Cylinder Head Swap meet 2011

-

WildCat

Reaction score
it is getting close to the Indy Cylinder Head swap meet

1st weekend in March

Indy mopar club will have a booth there again this year and members will be on wrist band patrol again this year on Friday

Ill be there saturday, hey tony keep an eye out for some 15 inch steelies. This will be my first time there how is the swap meet i.e. part avaliability.

i will be there hell or high water swap meet is good lots of good stuff $ are ok

Last year they sold early bird entrance on Friday morning

If anyone is interested check the Indy Cylinder Head web site

Friday is set up day and when the dealers buy from one another.

Hey Fishy68 - do you happen to have any info on the annual Monster Mopar show? I heard that last year Gateway was closed and there isn't a site for the annual show. It was such a great event with awesome drag racing and an amazing car show. I sure hope they can find another location to hold the show.

I will be going again this year. Picked up my A&A Comp+ trans plus a bunch of stuff. Plan on getting more this year. swap meet is kind of overwhelming because there is SO much stuff to look through. I CAN"T WAIT!!!:cheers:

I heard that they were moving the Monster to either Indy or Bowling Green. I hope Indy it is close to me.

Hey Fishy68 - do you happen to have any info on the annual Monster Mopar show? I heard that last year Gateway was closed and there isn't a site for the annual show. It was such a great event with awesome drag racing and an amazing car show. I sure hope they can find another location to hold the show.

No I sure don't Goldengirl. Gateway is closed and doesn't look like it will open soon. I hope someone buys it and re-opens it as it was a great event and close to home for me. If I hear anything concrete I'll post a thread about it here.

I see Atomicwedgie commented on it. If they don't get Gateway re-opened hopefully it'll one of those places as they aren't real far away.

I'll be there on Sat. Gonna see if things are any cheaper than what you can get off the internet.

Very true Fishy. I was hoping Evans electric was gonna be there but he wasn't going to be. I was gonna shop for an engine harness for my 67 Barracuda. I went ahead and orderd one from him anyway just now. I Heard he does very good work so I figured what the hell.

Move in Friday, swap open Saturday morning

but you can probably get an early pass friday, just cost you more

best deals are usually friday during move in as the dealers make their way thru picking up the good stuff

My wife will be there as ARM BAND POLICE and I'll be there Friday afternoon to watch the doors too.

Check out the Indy Mopar Club and say "HI"

Tony Fields will be working the booth and I'll be there some of the time.

I should be there Saturday but I have never been before. Will there be a decent amount of a body stuff?

how was the event ???? i was there a few years ago,,and i was at the first one many years ago,,,, was a lot of different parts,,,and great people,,,but the event is no where near the size indy cyl head makes it out to be,,, and seems to always be the same weeekend as detroit auto rama,,, but it was not this year,it was my weekend to work,,,figures,,,,i may go there next year,,

how was the event ???? i was there a few years ago,,and i was at the first one many years ago,,,, was a lot of different parts,,,and great people,,,but the event is no where near the size indy cyl head makes it out to be,,, and seems to always be the same weeekend as detroit auto rama,,, but it was not this year,it was my weekend to work,,,figures,,,,i may go there next year,,

It hasn't happened yet. It's this coming weekend.

It hasn't happened yet. It's this coming weekend.

Tracy,

give us a call when you get into town

Sue will be out there all day tomorrow - Friday

I'll be out there friday afternoon till they lock the doors

Might be back Saturday to work the booth

Tracy,

give us a call when you get into town

Sue will be out there all day tomorrow - Friday

I'll be out there friday afternoon till they lock the doors

Might be back Saturday to work the booth

Ok Larry, will do. I imagine it'll be about 4 when we get to town.

sorry man,, rotating schedule i hardly know what day it is,,,,, keep me posted how it goes,,,thanks

No problem. Rotating shift can sure mess a guy up.

-
Back