Icon .040 340 Pistons (4.080 bore)
Hughes Solid Flat Tappet .678 Cam
Indy 360-2 230 CNC Ported Heads PAC Valve Springs and Ferrea Valves
T&D Rockers
TTI Oval Port Headers
Indy 360-3 High Rise intake
Proform 850 Carb
(lifters and pushrods also included)

On E85 this motor has run as quick as a 9.90 on Race gas this setup has run a 10.03. I can promise you you will not be able to build this setup for cheaper than it’s being offered here the Indy 360-2 Top End kit alone is $6600 from Hughes!

I probably have more photos if someone wants or can get them

IMG_9697.jpeg

IMG_9698.jpeg

IMG_9699.jpeg

IMG_9700.jpeg

IMG_9701.jpeg

IMG_9702.jpeg

IMG_9703.jpeg

Since I’ve gotten a couple messages asking if the 904 was still available I figured I’d clarify the 904 is gone.

Anything wrong with it? Does it need to be freshened up? How many passes on it? Are you willing to ship?

Anything wrong with it? Does it need to be freshened up? How many passes on it? Are you willing to ship?
Nothing wrong with it that I’ve seen (and if you’re genuinely interested I’d be more than happy to get you more photos). the motor definitely could use a freshening up it got pulled out of the car for a post season rebuild. The amount of passes on it are unknown I haven’t noticed any ridge groove or scars or anything of that matter in the cylinders though. To also answer your question yes I’d be willing to do local pick up or shipping.

So because it’s been asked so much yes we would sell the complete top end from headers to carb for $5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back