indy heads

-

a2000rt2

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck getting any info from them? They have a cast 402 stroker piston in there overstock $179, but don't have a part number or any info. Tried calling twice and all I can get is, "there flattops".

Wow...so helpful, aren't they? If you look around here in the forums you'll likely see a few folks who weren't terribly impressed with their customer service.

I saw that, hoping maybe there was just one out there that had or might be able to. Î know they say cast, but they also said hyperutectic was just a fancy name for cast. Do they even make a plain cast stroker piston?

Yeah, I love my 440-1's on my stroker but customer service, well, uh, could be better. Bought several thousands of dollars worth of parts from them when I built it. Had to remind them of that when I had some questions. Short, snappy and shallow answers. May have been my Southern drawl...LOL

Hypereutectic refers to the amount of alloying element, in this case silicon (not silicone), mixed into the aluminum...hypereutectic means the alloying element exceeds 15% of the volume of the alloy.

finally got some info, guy says they are Sterling part # 2306, but cant find anything about them

-
Back