Indy Mopar swap meet march 2&3

-
I love this show, go every year. Something to look forward to in Indiana, because it means spring is almost here and we can get the cars out. Good chance of finding parts at Indy, but not a good chance of getting a "good deal" on them. If you want it, you gotta pay market price +.

I love this show, go every year. Something to look forward to in Indiana, because it means spring is almost here and we can get the cars out. Good chance of finding parts at Indy, but not a good chance of getting a "good deal" on them. If you want it, you gotta pay market price +.

Thats the reason I go every year ......gets you out of the house into car stuff .......but mostly I think I just go to see my Mopar friends. Good price on parts is hardly found at any big event, like you said market price, the best deals are found far away from events ...lol

Looks like I'll be missing it 2 years in a row. Work is taking me to New Mexico for the next two weeks. I hope you all have a good time.

Anyone need any larger 65 dart stuff I can bring Saturday? Ill cut good deals to get rid of some of it.
I've got a lot,
Fenders... Rough
4 door, doors all but drivers with panels on them
Bumpers
Convertible top frame
2 door doors
Lots if trim
Wiring harness
Front valance
I just need to start moving through some of it
Let me know

Ill be there selling parts, I have some A body frame rails and other msc. My wife will be tryng to sell m&ms from her gumball machine so if you see us stop by and say Hi.

Hey Jay,

Are you coming to Indy Thursday or Friday ?

I will be there late afternoon or early evening Thursday.

Look forward to spending the weekend with you, Jim and Tambo and the rest of the crew.

Herb

[quote="Dart67";1969871734]Hey Jay,

Are you coming to Indy Thursday or Friday ?

I will be there late afternoon or early evening Thursday.

Look forward to spending the weekend with you, Jim and Tambo and the rest of the crew.

Herb[/quote]
Hey Herb, I'll be rolling in early Friday morning. Probably about 8. See you there.

Leaving friday night after work. Will be there saturday for sure. Not really in need of anything, but if something jumps out at me, then I'm ready.

-
Back