-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360PLUS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of Indy cylinder heads from a project car i bought so I know nothing about them other then no modifications or damage from blow ups

I dis-assembled them, de-greased , wire wheeled and was going to lapp the valves in with lapping compound, but i believe they might need to have the valve job

touched up. also it looks to me like the bowls on the intakes could be blended for better flow?

Im selling the heads with valves, springs retainers, but im missing 2 valve keepers, RB valley plate and ARP studs, and oil feed lines.

Happy to supply and other pics asked for..located in Southern Califoria

$1800

IMG_9385.JPG

IMG_9386.JPG

IMG_9387.JPG

IMG_9388.JPG

IMG_9383.JPG

IMG_9384.JPG

Last edited:
MWPW I presume? Can u post some pics of the intake and exhaust ports? Also some of the valves? Do u have the Indy intake? Do they take offset rockers? Thanks. Kim

MWPW I presume? Can u post some pics of the intake and exhaust ports? Also some of the valves? Do u have the Indy intake? Do they take offset rockers? Thanks. Kim
I guess they are the SR heads, not sure If they take offset rockers. I do have the Indy valve covers and Indy dual plane intake and 8 pushrods... pics as requested

IMG_9407.JPG

IMG_9408.JPG

IMG_9409.JPG

IMG_9414.JPG

I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back