Status
Not open for further replies.

brownout

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
INDY SR head package

the heads: have been fully ported MW size by muscle motors and supposedly flow in the 370 range on the intake. they have had a lot of work done to them. They have the larger 2.25 int valve as well. The heads will be completely fresh with new seals guides, etc.. ready to go when I get them back. They have good roller (will get seat and open pressures) springs and ti retainers. Will also have combustion chamber size info soon once the valve job is done should be around 57cc

I also have arp head studs, pro comp fabricated valve covers, moroso steel shim valve cover gaskets, and external oil line kit, indy valley cover with removable center (for low deck).

I also have 400-2 intake with a 4150 to 4500 spacer for a dominator that is MW size and brand new with a nos fogger installed intake has never been bolted up.

I am listing the whole package at 3600 plus shipping and I have plenty more into it then that. If you want just the heads and maybe some of the other accesories I may be able to work out a deal.

All brand new never ran
head studs for indy heads- $175 shipped
pro-comp valve covers- $110 shipped
indy 400-2 intake with nos fogger installed-$900 shipped
indy valley tray for low deck w/ removable center-$130 shipped

I will take 2500 for the heads plus shipping and would add other stuff for a reasonable deal if your interested. would really like to sell as a package though.

Thanks, Cody

Attachments

• IMG_8784.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 750
the guy I bought it from had somebody set it up. So I dont know who and it has not been flowed. The jets in it are setup for about a 300 hit. with a 4 jet split.

Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back