ing key snap in 2

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Not a good way to start the day I snap my ing key in 2 inside my trunk lock,Cindy says I told ya we should have a spare :eek:ops: so I got it out,my Question is can a new key be made.

Not a good way to start the day I snap my ing key in 2 inside my trunk lock,Cindy says I told ya we should have a spare :eek:ops: so I got it out,my Question is can a new key be made.

If you have a good spare then you can make a copy based off the that spare. That or any good lock smith worth a damn can make a key off your lock (I lost my ignition key to my old dd, called the lock smith 30 mins later he showed up, 10 mins after that I had a key that would start my car and two spares to go with it).

A locksmith can cut a new key from the broken on also Ssssssnake.

Thanks guys for the quick help,I have been sitting here feeling bad,we were going to take our grand daughter to see santa to get pics done with here,not having a spare key could not go,I am in the dog house tonight.

Thanks guys for the quick help,I have been sitting here feeling bad,we were going to take our grand daughter to see santa to get pics done with here,not having a spare key could not go,I am in the dog house tonight.

Tell her Santa broke the key for his sleigh off in the ignition and can't make it. :D

-
Back