Status
Not open for further replies.

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Sold this to a guy on Ebay, and he was a deadbeat nonpayment! So I thought I would try on here, someone is going to get a hell of a deal on a great tool! Tool is in outstanding condition with very little use! The 2125PTiMAX delivers best in class performance for a tool less than six inches long and weighing just two and a half pounds. The minimal size of this tool will allow greater access to tight spaces, while the minimal weight will reduce operator fatigue all while still delivering MAX performance. This tool retails for over $400 and is hands down one of the best impacts you can buy in it's class. the 2125PTiMAX also features Quite tool technology, which makes it extremely quite, while delivering excellent torque. This is an absolute steal for a great impact, check around on the prices on these, don't miss out on a great deal !! Only reason I'm selling it, is because I have 2 of these. Asking $100 plus the ride located in central Wisconsin

BRAND Ingersoll Rand
AIR CONSUMPTION 17 cfm (481 L/min)
DRIVE SIZE 1/2 in
DRIVE TYPE Square
IMPACTS PER MINUTE 1500
MAX TORQUE 332 ft-lb (450 Nm)
RECOMMENDED HOSE SIZE 3/8 in (10 mm)
SIDE TO CENTER 1.1 in (28 mm)
SPEED 15000 rpm (free)
WEIGHT LESS SOCKET 2.51 lb (1.14 kg)

s-l1600 (15).jpg

s-l1600 (12).jpg

s-l1600 (13).jpg

s-l1600 (14).jpg

Just so everyone is clear this is an intermediate size impact 6" in length, super comfy size you will absolutely love this impact for most automotive work it's the perfect size

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back