Ink Fueler Crank Info

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
i talked with greg and he said it depends on who makes the crank, some are standard hemi flanges and some are not. i know its not much but they are out there!

also another thing about those cranks in they will have microscopic cracks in them, but that doesn't keep Top Alcohol cars for running them for another couple seasons... lol

My dad has 4 of these cranks in the engine area of the shop. All have a few cracks, none have the standard flange, we had them at a machine shop recently and were told the cracks are about as typical as a sunrise and that they can still be used. I believe his are all Kellogg's

My dad has 4 of these cranks in the engine area of the shop. All have a few cracks, none have the standard flange, we had them at a machine shop recently and were told the cracks are about as typical as a sunrise and that they can still be used. I believe his are all Kellogg's

i know alot of them are the non-standard mopar flange. that said we have one with the mopar 8 bolt flange on the shelf and another in a 555" in FL.

i talked with greg and he said it depends on who makes the crank, some are standard hemi flanges and some are not. i know its not much but they are out there!

also another thing about those cranks in they will have microscopic cracks in them, but that doesn't keep Top Alcohol cars for running them for another couple seasons... lol

So translated....he did not really know....

Ours all have the standard 8 bolt the hub is just flat if that's what you mean

-
Back