Inked (first tattoo)

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Got my first tattoo today... had the design hanging on my wall for over a year and got it done in celebration of turning 18 recently. Happy with how it turned out... just wanna lose this bandage!

25514_1367601944258_1057978039_31078024_7343732_n.jpg

nice tatt. word of advice from a heavily tatted gent. Dont do anything huge till your at least 25. big pieces when your young are just a bad idea.

nice tatt. word of advice from a heavily tatted gent. Dont do anything huge till your at least 25. big pieces when your young are just a bad idea.

I hear ya, this one was big enough... so just small ones for a while. I am limiting myself anyway... if I ever need to work in an office I want to be able to wear a work shirt with the sleeves partially rolled up. But I have a feeling I'm addicted already :toothy10:

nice ink, black and grey is the way to go, at least for me. another bit of advice from a sleeved, arms & legs, individual.....if you are planning on sleeves, PLAN them out. Nothing nastier looking than different themed tatts thrown on an arm or leg....tatts should have a story behind them...i got a graveyard themed arm, the night of the living dead on a leg, an alien bug invasion on the other leg and a life story on the other arm.....

nice ink, black and grey is the way to go, at least for me. another bit of advice from a sleeved, arms & legs, individual.....if you are planning on sleeves, PLAN them out. Nothing nastier looking than different themed tatts thrown on an arm or leg....tatts should have a story behind them...i got a graveyard themed arm, the night of the living dead on a leg, an alien bug invasion on the other leg and a life story on the other arm.....

All I know is one arm is gunna end up for memorial tattoos for family/friends that have passed on... only going down to the elbow though

All I know is one arm is gunna end up for memorial tattoos for family/friends that have passed on... only going down to the elbow though
that sounds like a good idea, the memorial ink. i bought a long sleeve shirt with me to my tattoo guy, he stopped just short of the end of the shirt sleeve. so I need to know, do you think you have found an addiction??

that sounds like a good idea, the memorial ink. i bought a long sleeve shirt with me to my tattoo guy, he stopped just short of the end of the shirt sleeve. so I need to know, do you think you have found an addiction??

Haha I do believe I have gotten addicted already... already drawing up my next one for later. The cool thing is that my mom is tattooed and supports my new addiction :cheers:. Dad does too but doesnt have tattoos

Ive been tattooing for about 8 years and have 36 of them myself.

if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Here is my latest. We are 6 hrs in and have one more 2 1/2 to 3 hrs next Friday for final shade and some color. It is also a cover up and will get blended into the skull on my forearm that will become a piston and a full sleeve. I may blend it into the one on my chest as well. After this shoulder piece is done I am getting a portrait of my grandpa on my calf.

All mine are my drawings or started out as my drawing or something that I put together and had my artist work on, no bullshit flash! The place I go doesn't even have flash on the walls they are custom work only. It's funny when people walk in, look around then ask where are all your tattoos at? When they are asked "what are you looking for" they come back with "I don't know, I wanted to see what you have" then they are told that maybe they shouldn't be getting a tattoo if you don't know what you want to get.

100_5855.jpg

Thats looking like a good cover up.

Your artist does good black gray scale work too!

watch it.....I have tattoos everywhere and so far the calf has been the most tender spot (it tickles lol NOT)

Nothing like maryjane and wrenches.....good times!

how nice of you....Zach your tattoo makes you happy thats all that should matter. I know its not maryjane. And many would agree.

Kinda goes back to what i was always told if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.

Zach is happy about his tattoo and doesnt need you to put him down.

how nice of you....Zach your tattoo makes you happy thats all that should matter. I know its not maryjane. And many would agree.

Kinda goes back to what i was always told if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all.

Thanks chad but it's not that big of a deal... if that's what he thought it looked like then it's cool, haha. I know it's not so it's all good my friend 8)

Sorry there high and mighty one, I actually thought it was marijuana leaves and yes I know people that have Tats pertaining to that subject and are also very vocal about legalization of it as well, I also think it should be legal but can't partake because of the work I do. Nothing I said was derogatory or meant to be so next time you try reading between the lines put some damn glasses on.:thebirdm:

My Bad Zach, I actually thought that is what it was, looks good bro, guy did a fine job.
No worries, not a big deal. They're just sort of a random design anyway that we drew up, haha. But thanks, I think he did a good job as well. Trying to draw up another one but not likin what I am comin up with. I will figure something out eventually.

LMAO Its a cool tatt MJ or not :D

Thanks 8)

-
Back