Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
like the title says....post pix of what you have and pms me with price...any help is appreciated.
mike bee

I don't have one for sale, but you might want to clarify if your looking for a shifter for a Barracuda with or without a console. The shifter handles are different.

:burnout:

I don't have one for sale, but you might want to clarify if your looking for a shifter for a Barracuda with or without a console. The shifter handles are different.

:burnout:

your right...i need one without a console and it needs to be the one with the two finger prongs you pull up for reverse...thanks!

you can use the console one on a non console car, then it's an easy trade for someone changing to a console because 67 and early 68's use that shifter also. Just a thought.... just the handles different

this guy is not going to be putting a console in this one,he just wants it like it was when he bought it the first time in 1967.i tried to talk him into a hurst,but he wants prongs for reverse inland.still looking btw.

mike bee

what are the visual differences between the console and non-console shifter? I have a craigslist contact in Tucson that has one and if I can verify what type it is might be able to put you in touch with them.

what are the visual differences between the console and non-console shifter? I have a craigslist contact in Tucson that has one and if I can verify what type it is might be able to put you in touch with them.

i'm sure the console shifter goes up and towards the middle and back,and non console just goes straight up from mechanism...and back.

thanks!and let me know.

this is advertised as a console shifter in a thread on here.

Attachments

• console inland.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 207
here is a near perfect non console handle

PM if you want to talk about it in YOUR email address

have a shifter also

Attachments

• A floor (1).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 197
found a nice one today @ the farm....thanks flabo fo da space,and clinklred fo da pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back