Inland Mopar Car Club's "Summer Kickoff 2010" All-Mopar Show & Swap - June 13

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here's the formal announcement of Inland Mopars Car Club's "Summer Kickoff 2010" All-Mopar Car and Truck Show & Swap.

PM me with your email or mailing address for entry information or if you have any questions.

June 13, 2010 at Enderle Center in Tustin, CA. Conveniently located and freeway friendly for all of Southern California.
This is our 12th annual car show and replaces the show formerly known as "Mopars In May" at CSDR.

* Show and 50/50 Drawing will benefit The Painted Turtle.org charity
* Classes available for all years and styles.
* 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place awards for all classes based on pre-registered numbers of vehicles per class
* Best of Show award
* Long distance award
* Club participation award
* Free door prizes from major parts and car care manufacturers
* Goody Bags for the first 150 vehicles at the gate
* Food & Refreshments available
* 5 restaurants on the show site

Note: Inland Mopars Car Club members vehicles will not be included in any judging for any class or Best of Show awards

2010-03-17-1254-24.jpg

Ken, best of luck to you and the rest of the Inland Mopar group with your show endeavors. As usual, I would love to come down for it but will probably have to put that off for another time.

Hey Ken, can your club use another PSC Gift Certificate? Maybe award it to The Ugliest Engine Bay or something. lol

Drop me a PM and I'll get it on the way to you. (I'm going to be doing some more website updates soon -- quite a few new 2010 sponsored events to add -- so I'll get a link to it on the home page then too.) If you have a photo or two from last year's show, that would be great.

Flyers are getting out, t-shirt art just about done, trophies being ordered.

It took me awhile, but I finally got a link for the 2010 Summer Kickoff added to my home page's Sponsored Events section today. (Ken, I'm out of colored ink so I'm going to have to email you the Gift Certificate to print out yourself -- sorry to impose!!!!)

Thanks to Inland Mopars for allowing PSC to be involved in this wonderful event in at least a small fashion. :-D

Last chance for anyone who waited for the last minute. Our show is tomorrow.
We have some great free raffle prizes for show entrants only: gift certificates from TTI and Legendary, products from Surf City Garage, and more.
Come on out and show off your Mopar!

Ken, best of luck with the show. Once again, I will nto be able to make it down there but will try my best to attend next year. I am looking forward to seeing pics from the show.

BTW: Slantscamp is at Knots Berry Farm today and am going to call him and direct him to the show on their way back up to the Bay Area.

-
Back