Inland Shifter for a bench looks like...?

-

matthon

Reaction score
I've been searching for a pic of a 67 Barracuda bench seat Inland shifter, with no luck.

Some members have been very helpful posting pics of Barracuda Inland shifters, but they are either console shifters, which are not the same, or bucket/no console shifters.

It is unclear to me if bucket/no console shifters are the same as bench shifters.

66 Barracuda Inland shifters may or may not be the same, but I have only seen pics of bucket/no console cars.

Can anyone help a member out with a definitive answer for what Inland was used on a 67 Barracuda with a bench seat?

Possibly post a pic, share the correct part number, or the measurements of the shifter and rods, if possible?

I'd eventually like to get one, but I have no idea what to get.

I understand these shifters were probably tossed, but I am a little dumbfounded that I can't locate a period pic, or newer pic, (or possibly I'm just dumb, lol). Any google searches I do typically point to FABO, but still nothing concrete.

I have one here..came out of a 66 Dart with a bench seat...pic is below

I have it in the Charger at that time just to move the car around...

Attachments

• DCP_1972.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 235
Oh come on, that took a ridiculous 14 minutes too long for a reply!

So a 66 Dart Inland is the same as a 67 Barracuda Inland?

Do you know if there is a difference between bucket/no console shifters and bench shifters?

Wanna sell it?

There were only 4 Inland shifter handles made as far as I know...

1) A body without console
2) A body with console
3) B body without console
4) B body with console

I will have to check my parts book for 67 and see if the handles were the same for Dart in 66 and 'Cuda in 67...I'm sure they are

I will also have to check my garage to see if I have the handle for "A" body here...

-
Back