-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68vert

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of inner fenders I believe for 67-73 a-body's.
Check the numbers to make sure they will fit your Mopar.
Still in original primer , never mounted.
Haven't cleaned them yet but look great.
Turns out I'm not going to need them.
Asking $650 obo plus shipping from Hot Springs,AR.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 338
Thanks for all the interest. Hope these pics help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 248
checked all my parts books and these numbers first show up in 1975 for Dart and Valiant

checked all my parts books and these numbers first show up in 1975 for Dart and Valiant

Interesting, I'll have to check on that. the sure look like the ones in my 68 vert.
If that's the case, what does your books say they fit?
Thanks for the input, I want to make sure what they fit?

Any other number runners out there? feel free to chime in. Need the help. I looked them up online and felt good about my description.

they are 73 to 76 but are the same as 67 to 72 except 73 to 76 have a provision for the charcoal canister on the right side

they are 73 to 76 but are the same as 67 to 72 except 73 to 76 have a provision for the charcoal canister on the right side

Thanks for your input. Do you feel very confident about that? I don't want to mislead anyone.

This is 100% correct. They are for 1975 Dart and Valiant but they will fit 67 to 76, there is a lot of differences then the early ones.
If they were the earlier ones I would be interested but they are not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back