Inner fenders?

-

dusterdemon

Reaction score
I recently bought a 71 Demon that was being set up for a big block, and has holes cut for the fenderwell headers. I plan on running a smallblock and would like to replace the inner fenders. Is there anybody that has these available, or will these have to come from another car.
Thanks, Warren

Warren I believe they are the same style as my 68 Cuda and I hate to tell you but I haven't been able to find them anywhere and I searched the internet and every magazine I could find high and low. Mine were rotted out and I had to basically build new ones piece by piece. The only pieces I could find at all were the very top section. I bought one of them from Sherman's. Sure wasn't as nice as they bragged about either. Had to do quite a bit of work to get it to line up right. I'd been just as well off making my own.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7001714&uid=3409535&members=1

Here's a link to my picture host of my inner fender repair project.

dusterdemon: we may have a set of the inner fenders for your car. We try to save any that are good. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I will look today, and if we do have some I will take a few pics of them.

-
Back