Status
Not open for further replies.

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have 2 inner fender splash shields for sale.

The first one is a drivers side off of an early A. and is very clean. It has been stripped and repainted black. $40 plus the ride and Paypal fees

The second one is a passenger side off of a 71 Scamp. It still has the under coating on it and the rubber seals (42 years old). $30 plus the ride and Paypal fees.

Attachments

• 20130515_062141.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 20130515_062155.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 312
  • 20130515_064415.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 299
  • 20130515_064424.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 308
do you still have the drivers side splash shield? is it the black one or the other? i am interested. let me know dustin

i think these fit a 69 dart will you take 40 for the pair i'll pay paypal fees and shipping to n0a1h0 hagersville canada

i think these fit a 69 dart will you take 40 for the pair i'll pay paypal fees and shipping to n0a1h0 hagersville canada

In all honesty I have no idea about the one that is all black. I'm having a hell of a time identifying what it came off of. The other one that is off of my Scamp is not the same part number according to AMD but I think it has the same outside contour as a Dart fender. Do your homework before you purchase these.

here's mine from a 66 dart(the rear splash shields should be the same or similar for all 63-66's since the rear of the fender mathces the door shape for those years. IE I can put a dart front end on a valiant

View attachment !!!!!!!66dart inner splashshield.jpg

View attachment forsale inner splash shield.jpg
looks like the holes are in the general correct area. bends are close too but
since mine is upside down compared to yours I'd say its a close match for an early A OR my eyes could be playing tricks on me.

Grumble,grumble..... throwing pictures around trying to find another one AHHHHH!
hmmm first one shows better.. but it does look to be an early A splash shield.
View attachment DSCF3612.jpg

I'll take a chance on that since I need a drivers side to complete my set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back