inquiry

-

spud

Reaction score
ok guys, found a good candidate bfor my father /son project, can some of you check it out and tell me what you think? I really like these 69 how about parts availabuility and cost? hears the link http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars_for_sale/1969_Dodge_Dart_184485936_77
I would appreciate any input, im very glad you guys talked me out of that cuda deal,lol so many better deals out there, oh, and also, im not worried about return on investment, this car will stay in the family and be driven when its done, so Ill get my money back in that manner,

Looks like rust areas around the rear window. You would just need to check it out completely. If you want to go with a standard tranny you are already set up with a lot of goodies.

All nice vintage car parts are getting harder to find but the Dart is definitely easier than getting body parts for a Barracuda.

I really like the 340s are they hard to find and expensive?

I really like the 340s are they hard to find and expensive?

I have seen more come on the market in the last 6 months than I have seen in several years before. Expensive all depends on what it is and what all needs to be done. More expensive than a 318/360.... definitely.

I have a car I want to sell that may be a good candidate, I thought 1500 was pricey for what I saw

yes, im going to offer 800 unless your opinions differ

Personally, I wouldn't offer anything until I got a good look at it. Check floorboards, trunk, front part of unibody where K-frame hooks onto the rails. In other words, look very, very close for rust. Any on floor boards or frame rails front and rear is a lot of work. If your good at that kind of work, I'll shut up now.

-
Back