installed new double pumper fuel rail

-

wracks71

Reaction score
i finally canned the edelbrock on my duster and went back with my holley. i ordered some -8 AN fittings and fuel line to hook it up this time. wow! what a difference! i have have never used the stuff before,but i will never go back to hose clamps again! easy to use and definetly more positive. i know it is pricey,but if you can swing it,do it! crappy cell phone pic. i know some of you drag racers have some pretty nice fuel supply stuff that this can't match,but it really looks alot better!

!cid__media1.jpg

!cid__media1.jpg

I could never understand the reasons behind people using Holley's. I've always used the AFB,AVS, and now the Edelbrock. I could never really learn how to tune a Holley. My older brother is like a Holley professional. But I just cant do it.

Looks sweet, But i know that holley double pumper has to out do the eldy.
Matt

oh man! you have no idea! when i put the edy on there was a definite power drop and you could tell the seat of your pants power just was not there! i'm actually giving the edy to my buddy that has a torino. i had a 600 on my '73 'stang in high school and it done good,but the 650 just did not deliver enough fuel.

-
Back