installing painless wiring kit in 68 valiant 383

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
my 68 valiant has bad wiring problems from a previous owner hacking 6 cylinder harness to shreads so iam installing a 12 circuit pro, part #50002painless wiring kit ,has anybody else done a similiar install ?

I put a painless harness into a 50 Studebaker, was straight forward, everything was marked. What's your question?

Dave

I've got the race car harness in my Duster. 8 circuit it is, I think. Plus I've got the 8 switch Painless panel.

Very easy to install, everything was marked clearly. The instructions came with excellent diagrams.

That should be a pretty straight forwar install. Any time you need help with it let me know. You can either post it here or send me an email to [email protected] and then you could always call me at the office. Phone number is (817) 244-6212 ext. 1016. I will be more than happy to help you get going.

Jason

thanks to everyone for you reply, most of the kit i understand, its just the wires coming out of steering column and i need to hook up fuel level in instrument panel , i got the 12 circuit pro kit 50002 and made my own switch panel, this kit is amazing tho it comes with almost everything i need to finally give life to my mopar, only thing is it comes with GM plugs and connectors

thanks to everyone for you reply, most of the kit i understand, its just the wires coming out of steering column and i need to hook up fuel level in instrument panel , i got the 12 circuit pro kit 50002 and made my own switch panel, this kit is amazing tho it comes with almost everything i need to finally give life to my mopar, only thing is it comes with GM plugs and connectors

That is because most people out there go to a flaming river column or something to that nature now days. And they use GM connectors. If you need anything in the lines of diagrams or help getting it hooked up you can email me at [email protected] or post it here. I'lll be more than happy to help.

Jason

I was thinking of getting a harness for my Dart, It would be great if you took pictures and documented your install.

Hey, bud, yer Dart looks great! Are those 14 or 15 inch wheels? I have a '69 GTS that I have purposely kept "old school" right down to my early 70's 14 inch Ansen aluminum Sprints. But I want to upgrade to 15 inch but would like to keep the 4 inch bolt pattern. If those are 15 incher with the sbp I would like to know what they are. Once again, the Dart looks badass and will be even moreso with new color and a big block. Thanks.

-
Back