Instrument Cluster Plug

-

canadian duster

Reaction score
Hi all, lookign for some assistance for a bonehead move i made...75 duster 360.
while pulling out the cluster for restoration of car, the cluster plug was stuck on, so i cut the wires off the plug with the plan to re-solder them. In the meantime I have now misplaced my plug, and I can't find a wirign diagram that shows which color wires do what on the instrument cluster. Doesnt anyone have a diagram of this by chance? I'll make my own plug if needed, but which wire in that harness does what is a mystery so far...thanks in advance

Hi all, lookign for some assistance for a bonehead move i made...75 duster 360.
while pulling out the cluster for restoration of car, the cluster plug was stuck on, so i cut the wires off the plug with the plan to re-solder them. In the meantime I have now misplaced my plug, and I can't find a wirign diagram that shows which color wires do what on the instrument cluster. Doesnt anyone have a diagram of this by chance? I'll make my own plug if needed, but which wire in that harness does what is a mystery so far...thanks in advance
Hello canadian.
You can look here for the requested info.
MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Mopar Wiring Diagrams 1972 to 1976
http://www.mymopar.com/downloads/1974/74ValiantB.jpg
Also one of our fellow FABO members may have the plug you need if you so choose to replace your missing one.
Just post under "Wanted" for the plug.
P/S post a picture of your ride.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

Last edited:
Theres not much of it together these days...

20181202_152722.jpg

Theres not much of it together these days...
Hello canadian,

It is not much now But with some hard work and elbow grease it will stand tall with the rest of them.
Stay focused and forge on.
Diid it have a vinyl top? If so hope you keep with that look.
Thanks for the picture and keep us updated on the progress.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

-
Back