Not open for further replies.

nodemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an instrument panel for my 72 Demon. Does not have to be complete, just the panel is fine. I was at the finishing stage of refinishing mine and I F'ing dropped it..

Thanks in advance...
John

I got a complete unit out of my 73 Duster. Not sure if it will work or not but if so, make me an offer. I can send you a picture later today.

I think I have one in my barn. I'll check in the morning for you. To dark to see in there now.

Here is what I have. It is complete but the outer housing is a little rough. What part are you needing? I will separate it and just send what you need of that helps you out.

IMG20231201084013.jpg

IMG20231201084029.jpg

IMG20231201084041.jpg

I would like $125 for that one, it is the better one with circuit board and switches.

A US Postal Money order please, if you want it, please send to Lou La France, 60 River Street, Moosup Ct. 06354, I will safely box up and have it ready when you send the check if that's ok? Thanks Lou

A US Postal Money order please, if you want it, please send to Lou La France, 60 River Street, Moosup Ct. 06354, I will safely box up and have it ready when you send the check if that's ok? Thanks Lou
I will do that. I'll need a shipping quote, or, I could just send $150 and that should cover it.
I can PM you my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back