Insurance company??

-

nasty69

Reaction score
The valiant hasn't been on the road in 2 years, just curious what insurance companies you guys are using and what the rates are? Was wondering if i should go with nationwide or get something from hagerty or grundy..?/

The valiant hasn't been on the road in 2 years, just curious what insurance companies you guys are using and what the rates are? Was wondering if i should go with nationwide or get something from hagerty or grundy..?/
Mine is insured for $17,500 (they have you pick an amount then send pictures if all is ok then that is what they insure it for supposedly... hopefully I'll never need to find out...) State Farm Insurance and I pay $120.00 a year, although that is discounted as I also have them insure ALOT of my other stuff ie; home, 2 other cars, boat, motorcycles, yadayada.

mine is insured for $17,500 (they have you pick an amount then send pictures if all is ok then that is what they insure it for supposedly... Hopefully i'll never need to find out...) state farm insurance and i pay $120.00 a year, although that is discounted as i also have them insure alot of my other stuff ie; home, 2 other cars, boat, motorcycles, yadayada.

yea i ran a quote through hagerty, i plugged in all the stuff i had done to it, and just guessed at around 20,000 and they quoted me 589 a year

yea i ran a quote through hagerty, i plugged in all the stuff i had done to it, and just guessed at around 20,000 and they quoted me 589 a year

was thea 120.00 a year after appriasl with liability or full coverager? Whats your comp/collision rate?

I guess a lot goes into how they figure that out. I just switched to Hagerty, with my 69 Roadrunner and 64 and 65 Barracudas, valued at around 42k, and am paying under $320!

i guess a lot goes into how they figure that out. I just switched to hagerty, with my 69 roadrunner and 64 and 65 barracudas, valued at around 42k, and am paying under $320!

hagerty just called me ans said they can't cover me due to 2 speeding tickets within the past 2 years
.............wtf?!
And im only 23

It's your age. At 25 the rates go down.

I have two cars insured for close to 25K, 240/yr. I'm also twice our age.

was thea 120.00 a year after appriasl with liability or full coverager? Whats your comp/collision rate?
oooooops that is 6 months not yearly, I goofed that would be $240.00 per year. Full coverage and $100.00 deductable.

If you want declared value go Hagerty. I'm Geico, have shopped several times and they're always the cheapest. 28/s/m.

I'm using Hagerty. It cost's me $130 a year, I have to carry the same coverage as my daily drivers. That's fine by me. I have a $0 deductible.
It only covers me and my wife, so my son can't drive the the car.
To add my son, it would have been over $700 a year. So you young guys, run those rates up,

I'm using Hagerty. It cost's me $130 a year, I have to carry the same coverage as my daily drivers. That's fine by me. I have a $0 deductible.
It only covers me and my wife, so my son can't drive the the car.
To add my son, it would have been over $700 a year. So you young guys, run those rates up,
Nice roach, I slapped my screen.

I have American Collectors Car Insurance for my Barracuda. I think I'm paying about $240 a year. For now, I'm just using my regular insurance (USAA) for the Duster.

hagerty just called me ans said they can't cover me due to 2 speeding tickets within the past 2 years
.............wtf?!
And im only 23

Where do you plan on driving your car. Almost all collector car insurers restrict your driving to mainly 'car functions.'

I have stated value on my duster through Grundy its insured for $30k cost $310 a year..Hagerty wanted more...

Classic Car insurance through AARP-The Hartford works for me. You can go with The Hartford directly at your age. It’s a good company for both home and auto insurance.

-
Back