Intake manifold plained too much!

-
You guys are all awesome. For some reason the slant six is not a popular engine in Reno. I sell parts to shops for a living and not one mechanic could tell me a dang thing about my car. Not to mention this is mine and my husband's first mopar.

You just got your Thanks button clicked for the first time. I know I wasn't any help personally but just seeing your reply is good enough for me. :-D

Yeah, he's checking into freight. I have one of the guys from the machine shop coming by our house to look at their screw up and if I have it my way they will reimburse me for this. My husband and I have been working in the automotive industry for a combined time of 30+ years. He's rebuilt engines and so have I, we have never had this much heartache over a car before. And when the machine shop decked my block and reworked my crank they stamped our t initials into it. So now we feel as though it is part of the family. I really do appreciate all if the info from all of you, and I will be posting pic's tonight after I finish my school work.

As promised, here are some pic's of our little one. She isn't the prettiest thing on the block but she'll do......

Attachments

• IMAG0487.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMAG0489.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMAG0434.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0486.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 107
Very sweet! Easy to see why you're so proud already. :-D

As an aside, God I love clean parts. Keep up the fine work!

She is beautiful :tongue9: :thumleft: I seen this thread pop up and could not wait to see her :color:
Wow ! The new block and new pistons sure make me want to open my girls little 170/6 up :D but she is doing great and I am moving on to suspension and brake updates :glasses7:

So happy to see another /6 lady with us, meet Victoria :glasses7: my lady :colors: sorry but I could not resist :D

Attachments

• Memike.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 97
Very sweet! Easy to see why you're so proud already. :-D

As an aside, God I love clean parts. Keep up the fine work!

This is a project we started together, and we will finish together, even if we kill each other it will get done. She's dirty from sitting in the garage for so long but she purrs like a kitten when she's running right.

She is beautiful :tongue9: :thumleft: I seen this thread pop up and could not wait to see her :color:
Wow ! The new block and new pistons sure make me want to open my girls little 170/6 up :D but she is doing great and I am moving on to suspension and brake updates :glasses7:

So happy to see another /6 lady with us, meet Victoria :glasses7: my lady :colors: sorry but I could not resist :D

This is not a new block, but it was tanked and decked! For the most part original. But thank you! Pretty good steal on the price too.....can't complain anyways....She was orignially the dark metallic blue, but some gomer painter her this color....one day I'll return her back to her original color. But for now robin's egg blue......

Ohhhh! Pretty car! And shiny parts make me weeble wobbly at the knees! Did you get your intake dj? Hows the project coming?

-
Back