intake questions

-

Wheels

Reaction score
I went to see a guy today to buy an eddy LD340 intake when I got there
it turned out to be an eddy LD-4b instead. Is there a big difference between LD340 and LD 4b? I also bought his holley street dominater 318 intake, figure I might use it on a 273 motor I am putting together. Thanks in advance for info and comments. Cheers.

I went to see a guy today to buy an eddy LD340 intake when I got there
it turned out to be an eddy LD-4b instead. Is there a big difference between LD340 and LD 4b? I also bought his holley street dominater 318 intake, figure I might use it on a 273 motor I am putting together. Thanks in advance for info and comments. Cheers.

The LD-4B is almost identical to the LD-340 except, for the most part it was for the smaller 1966 & up 273/318 ports. I say for the most part because evidently some were cast with the larger 340/360 port. Some members here have or have seen them both ways? Still, it's a very good street manifold regardless. You just have to determine which ports you got with yours. The Street Dominator is not a bad manifold either in certain applications. If you got them for a reasonable price, i'd say you scored:thumblef:.

Thanks , it does have the bigger ports actually quite a bit bigger then the dominator ports. made my day got both for inexspensive.

-
Back