intake sensors

-

tjgp360

Reaction score
Hello im about to swap out my old 2 barrel intake a for a EB 2176 intake, i noticed all the plugged ports on the edelbrock intakes and was wondering exactly what sensors has to be swapped and which do not.....

Im working with a LA 360

the only one you need is your temprature sensor, front passenger's side of the engine, and the choke and little thing the choke plugs into, if you have manual choke disregard the last part

THANKS!!!! that's the exact info i needed... honestly i have to admit that the old 2bbl setup with multiple hoses running to the carb is confusing ....soo is the temp sensor gold? i think one came in the manifold

THANKS!!!! that's the exact info i needed... honestly i have to admit that the old 2bbl setup with multiple hoses running to the carb is confusing ....soo is the temp sensor gold? i think one came in the manifold

yupp gold with one stud sticking up where the wire clips on, the only hoses you should need for the intake swap is the normal vacuum advance hose for the distributor that hooks to ported vacuum on the carburator.
Also one if you have power brakes and one if you have any vacuum controls for the heater.
Of course you will need more if you live where you have to pass emissions tests. Do you have to pass emissions testing?

-
Back