Intellitronix gauges

-
I have the white ones and love them..

have not been able to spend many hours running them since I am still building my car.

fabbed them into the factory bezel though.

You can see them at the very end of this clip..

Bruce

Last edited:
I have the white gauges that come as one piece. So far I am happy with mine.

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1090.JPG

if you do a search on digital gauges in mopar interior section, you can see how mine turned out. i really like mine. dave.

Since I am going with the faux carbon fiber dash I will do the white readouts too. Thanks guys!

if you do a search on digital gauges in mopar interior section, you can see how mine turned out. i really like mine. dave.
What make of gauge are the ones you have? They look very easy to read. I have no problem seeing my tach or speedo but the rest I need to put on glasses to see them, than I can`t see the road.

their the ones the op showed in his link. only difference is mine has chrome bezels. they say the green is the easiest color to see in all light situations and i'll tell you, you'll have no problem seeing them. lol. if i knew how, i would bring my thread back to this page, but tech savvy im not. lol.

their the ones the op showed in his link. only difference is mine has chrome bezels. they say the green is the easiest color to see in all light situations and i'll tell you, you'll have no problem seeing them. lol. if i knew how, i would bring my thread back to this page, but tech savvy im not. lol.
Thanks, after I found a your pic I checked out his link and seen they are the same. I am going to have to think if I want to change mine out now or spend cash on something else and live with what I got.

-
Back