Interesting Charger

-

gzig5

Reaction score
Saw this on the way to the store and had to pull through and take a quick look. Outside a company called Salvaggio who apparently does some high end cars for high end people. Some interesting details on the car besides the Hellcat in the back seat. Never realized I was in a Mecca of custom builders. Speedcore (fast and furious cars and custom carbon fiber) is five miles away and a small company called Apex Autosports is nearby that does some fantastic cars as well. Wish I could afford one of those builds.

EC075C5B-2C10-47C1-85C5-1A73B7D15833.jpeg

ABD02A50-134E-4884-B633-B2C704BEBEE5.jpeg

That's every interesting. Thanks for sharing. About an hour from me too. I know Speedcore, but not that place.

That's every interesting. Thanks for sharing. About an hour from me too. I know Speedcore, but not that place.
I think they were moving in. They haven't been there for long and I think they were up by Port Washington until recently.

If someone wants their car painted, they should figure at least 20k if a restoration shop does it. I understand that quality work costs money. I seen a car that a guy had painted for 3k and it looked good. He had it wet sanded and buffed.

-
Back