Interesting Header Site

-
they are a good place, they can send you a mock up kit and you make your headers the way you want out of plastic pvc and send them back and they can make them exactly like the mock up set, also they sell header parts, I have delt with them in the past

Yeah, it's real interestin. They got some real interestin prices on their price page, too.

pretty wild, being that the most time in a custom set of headers is the mock up and trial fit, i wonder how much a set of these are,,
my headers were custom built back around 2000 and cost 850 bucks before coating,,

If you look, they have a general pricing guide page. Looks like they are starting at 1800 bucks. No doubt it's a great concept. My worry would be in shipping the mock ups back. What if something gets bumped out of place? Whoops.

i called these guys about headers 68 dart hemi told 2150 going to make my own with parts i bought from them should be her next week

If you look, they have a general pricing guide page. Looks like they are starting at 1800 bucks. No doubt it's a great concept. My worry would be in shipping the mock ups back. What if something gets bumped out of place? Whoops.

use plastic cement once its in place

"Interesting Header Site"

LMAO... This thread is not about the first thing to pop into my head when I saw the word "header". lol

-
Back