Not open for further replies.

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a bunch of these trim clips (I have 4 and probably need 10-15) ...

View attachment 115345

... they attach to the back of this moulding ...

View attachment 115346

... that goes on the edge of this panel ...

View attachment 115347

... that goes in the rear portion of my Fastback over the big empty area.

View attachment 115348

I didn't have a tape measure handy so this comparison with a razor blade will help on the scale (sorry about the crappy picture) ...

View attachment 115349

YESSSSSS, believe it! I'm finally putting my interior in at night after I close the shop (started on Monday). It's only been what, 12, 13 years??? It's kinda like a gigantic 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle but I'm having a blast and it's going faster than I expected. More pics soon!!!

I'm looking for a bunch of these trim clips (I have 4 and probably need 10-15) ...

View attachment 115345

... they attach to the back of this moulding ...

View attachment 115346

... that goes on the edge of this panel ...

View attachment 115347

... that goes in the rear portion of my Fastback over the big empty area.

View attachment 115348

I didn't have a tape measure handy so this comparison with a razor blade will help on the scale (sorry about the crappy picture) ...

View attachment 115349

YESSSSSS, believe it! I'm finally putting my interior in at night after I close the shop (started on Monday). It's only been what, 12, 13 years??? It's kinda like a gigantic 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle but I'm having a blast and it's going faster than I expected. More pics soon!!!

Mr G's Fasteners has those clips.

how many ya need? I can check slanty clause's workshop(I'm his dawg so he lets me run free if I don't pee in the shop)

Someone posted a link to this site, I have never used them but apparently they are good.. www.cliphouse.com Hope this helps

Thanks 4spd, but I didn't see what I'm looking for there. Looks like a really nice inventory though! Saving it to the Favorites section.

barra340, Mr. G's is where my interior screw kit came from (very nice quality too) so I'm looking there now. It's been a lonnnnnng time since I looked at their site and it's come a long way! Extremely organized and the actual-size pictures are very helpful.

Thanks guys!!!

Hi cudachick, it seems at least 2 times a week I add website that has been referred on here to my "favorites". Thats one of the great things about this site and its members! I will add MR G to mine.

Woooooooo I think it's a score!!!

Page 45 of the Mr. G's online catalog, Part No. FA 191 looks like the animal. A whopping .65 cents apiece -- can't beat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back