interior curtesy lights

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
how many interior curtesy lights are there? i wanna get new bulbs for mine but not sure if there are any under the dash or not, to lazy to go out n look lol, and i havent been drivin it latly

If it has the light package, there should be a 'map light' switch on the bottom of the dash near the driver door. The light itself would be under the glove box, the car would have a trunk light and probably fender mounted turn signals.

If it has the light package, there should be a 'map light' switch on the bottom of the dash near the driver door. The light itself would be under the glove box, the car would have a trunk light and probably fender mounted turn signals.

no fender mounted turn signals (thank god) and no trunk light (which sucks)

I just saw a trunk light kit on the EBAY sidebar ---------------------->>>>
Super easy to install, draws power of the domelight circuit, etc.

My 73 has the light package. In addition to those lights already mentioned, the package also had a light in the front ashtray receiver, and another on the column that illumininates the switch for about 10 seconds after the door opens.

The trunk kit is very easy to install. It connects to a connector in the dome light lead in the general location of the left rear wheel house. There's a switch that screws into the body lip to the trunk and the light goes on the passenger side of the trunk. Can't say that it lights up very much, but it's better than nothing.

i know where the switch goes,but im thinkin about addin 3 lights to the trunk somehow, on in each 1/4 panel and on in the middle at the package tray

-
Back