interior input / pics ideas.

-

1bad360duster

Reaction score
hey guys i have a 76 duster but is it set up to look like a 73-74 but am not really worried about (year) correct interior but want it to be as if it came from the factory. i want to do the white interior but am also considering black. The duster is viper red with white stripes and i have astr van buckets the stock console and everything else is stock. to do the white interior correctly only the lower half of the door panels and seats would be white, correct? any pics and input. the only thing holding me back on white is i am not sure how dirty it will get. is there anything to clean it with daily to keep it fresh for years. thanks guys, any info helps

if its a driver I would go with black, its classic always looks good and never goes out of style, white seats can be hard to keep clean in the long run and even harder to get clean when they get stained, of course you could always start out with white and just dye it black when it gets to dirty

I prefer white interiors. They are cooler, easier to clean, and don't give the appearance of looking into a dark cave.
I changed my '68 B'cuda 'vert from black to white and loved it. Gave the car a new personality. I just kept a can of Krazy Klean and a couple of microfiber towels in the car and gave it a wipedown once in awhile and it stayed looking like new.

"to do the white interior correctly only the lower half of the door panels and seats would be white, correct? "

That is correct. Top pic is my trashed out '73 Dart Sport's factory white interior and the bottom one is my '68 'vert after I changed it over. I left some black accents to make it more interesting.

Dallas

DSC02652 (Small).JPG

Copy of DSC03466 (Small).JPG

-
Back