Interior Parts For A 65 Dart Conv.

-

Magnumguy

Magnum Preservationist
Reaction score
Hey gang, I've been looking at a 65 Dart conv. It is gutted interior-wise, and the dash trim is violated.

How easy is it to find replacement parts for this car, does anyone make interior panels/kits for these cars?

Your imput appreciated.

Here is a pic of my 65.It took me 6 or 7 years to complete it(are they ever done?).If money wasnt a issue it could have been done quicker.Searching for parts for the early A-bodys 64-66 can be tough.Here is a list of some of the places you can aquire interior parts.
Junk yards
Paddock
Year One
Laysons
Legendary auto interiors
and of course E-bay

There are others I am missing,hopefully others will chime in.

Good Luck !!!!!!!!

Picture 205.jpg

Picture 204.jpg

How "incomplete" was your car. I'm just making it a driver/cruise-in car, not worried about show quality. I don't care if the interior is out of a 63 to 66 style. Most won't know anyway.

Magnumguy said:
How "incomplete" was your car. I'm just making it a driver/cruise-in car.

The car was pretty much complete,but in bad shape.Lots of different parts needed to be replaced,wether it was from rust or they were just broken.I pretty much saved this cars life.I said the same thing when I bought the car(making it a driver/cruiser)but that can change REAL EASILY. :)

Junk yards and E-bay are probably going to be the best for finding the parts you need.

-
Back