Interior Trailer lighting

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
What type of lighting are the members using in their 24+ enclosed trailers at the track or at home/shows.Looking for as many ideas as possible to make the inside as bright as possible.Trying to find a system that will not cost too much and not bust bulbs either,if it,s 12 volt or 110 off a generator,mrmopartech
Post pics of what you have and cost,thank,s

LED strips would be hard to beat for that because soooo much can be done with them and they don't consume a ton power like most other nice bright lighting.
Check out this Google Image search result.
LED strips - Google Search

Installed a 120v reverse (male) plug with weather proof cover on outside of trailer. From there to a quad outlet box with a GFI outlet as the first connection then to a 120v light on a pull string switch and a second outlet.
I also have two 12v lights with independent switches wired to the pickups hot wire in the trailer plug. Do not have LEDs but they would be a great improvement.
Incandescent bulbs do not like vibration.
Yote

Our local Sam's has 4' LED lights which look like they would be ideal for trailers. I have four 4' neon lights in my trailer and am seriously considering replacing them with the led lights. My son bought one set and it puts out a bunch of light.

-
Back