Intermittent Wipers

-

Mopar2

Reaction score
I'm thinking of adding intermittent wipers to my stock wipers on my 1972 Plymouth Duster what would be the best way to go about this and where can I get the parts to do it. I would like to keep all of my same switch and wipers the way there are. Does anyone have any ideas or done this before ? Thanks Dan

here ya go

Been considering that myself for awhile since I do drive my Dart in weather.
Here's a google search result for just that, and there are a bunch of different styles and options.
You'll see that you can either spend more and have to know or do less, or spend less and get into some "DIY"

intermittant wiper kit - Google Search

WINDSHIELD WIPER TIMER MODULE

Time interval (without modifications) is adjustable from 3 to 30 seconds for intermittent wiper function.

Fully Assembled Module
us.png
$10.00
SKU:MXA041

• This is what I installed in my 67 Dart. works really nice, better than a lot of factory ones. Relay is normal off, so if it fails, will not effect normal wiper action. $ 10.00 dollars, have been using it for years now, no issues.

WINDSHIELD WIPER TIMER MODULE

Time interval (without modifications) is adjustable from 3 to 30 seconds for intermittent wiper function.

Fully Assembled Module
View attachment 1715200560$10.00
SKU:MXA041

• This is what I installed in my 67 Dart. works really nice, better than a lot of factory ones. Relay is normal off, so if it fails, will not effect normal wiper action. $ 10.00 dollars, have been using it for years now, no issues.
Where did you get it from ? Thanks

-
Back