Introducing myself

-

deyo21

Reaction score
Hello,
Just happened onto this website and thought I could gain some knowledge from here. As well as share some of mine.

I own a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. This was my wife's great grandmothers car. It is a stripper. Slant six w/904, 7 1/4. Alpine white with a black top. I have the original, window sticker and loan paperwork for the car. The car is in the middle of having a complete restoration. Not concours, but a very respectable car.

I restore pre WWII cars for a living. I work at Odyssey Restorations, and we have won several awards at Concours events like Pebble Beach and Ameila Island. I graduated form McPherson College in 2000 with a degree in automotive restoration.

Glad to see an updated young collage fellow mopar man arrive.
You have a dandy dart from family,That is a big plus!!
welcome and enjoy this great site.
Keep us posted on your dart.

ar_fi.gif

Welcome aboard! What part of Minnesota are you from? This is a great site for information, usually you always get good answers! Keith.

Welcome to a great site with a bunch of great people. This site has been an excellent resource for information and a goog motivational tool to keep me working on my project. Hope it does the same for you.

-
Back