-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRL Performance

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have a shelf full of SBM ProComp Heads I need to move. This 383 is not selling so I have to sell some inventory to keep things moving.

Retail is $390 a head, which is pretty good. I will sell them for $340 each as they are, new in the box. They are BARE and are very nice, way better castings than the Other brand that wants over $600 for a bare casting.

Also I have 383/400 stroker cranks for sale. 4340 4.150" stroker cranks. BBM rod journals, 383/400 mains. Retail on these is $750, I need them out, so I will sell them at cost, $500!!!

Shipping not included.

PM me or call MRL Performance
We do take CC and PP but have to add 3% to final cost.

Mike I may do a set of heads. Have you inspected them for proper seat and guide alignment and such? Thanks buddy!

They are bare and will need guides replaced and valve job. These have some pretty cheap guides so we just replace them when we build them. They are not build ready and do need all the normal machine work for a bare head, no valve job has been done.

how much does it cost to get the seats and guides in good shape with a decent valve that will work with a .560 solid cam?

Sorry, just saw this today. Price breaks down like this:
$680 head castings
$160 valves
$60 guides
$315 guide install/size, HP valve job

Total $1215 plus shipping

$680 head castings
$160 valves
$60 guides

Hi Mike. First time caller, long time fan. Are these still available? If yes, is there current pricing with springs that will handle up to .600 lift? I plan on running the Voodoo 272/280 solid FT with .546/.566 lift.

Lastly, are the intake valves 2.02 or 2.05?

$680 head castings
$160 valves
$60 guides

G`day Mike,

What type of valve seats do these come with? Do you replace/modify the valve seats??

Like the previous poster, would like to know the valve and valve spring details??

Many Thanks

In a 400 your crank would make it a 451 ? also shipping to Ca 93551 Thanks !

I have a shelf full of SBM ProComp Heads I need to move. This 383 is not selling so I have to sell some inventory to keep things moving.

Retail is $390 a head, which is pretty good. I will sell them for $340 each as they are, new in the box. They are BARE and are very nice, way better castings than the Other brand that wants over $600 for a bare casting.

Also I have 383/400 stroker cranks for sale. 4340 4.150" stroker cranks. BBM rod journals, 383/400 mains. Retail on these is $750, I need them out, so I will sell them at cost, $500!!!

Shipping not included.

PM me or call MRL Performance
We do take CC and PP but have to add 3% to final cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back