Irish adjectives

-

cuda65vpt

cuda65vpt
Reaction score
Wife is watching some movie "The wind that shakes the barley" and I am sitting here reading the abodies forums. All I hear is about every third word "fu&^*(NG" so I glance up and comment that they can't afford lighting for the movie and can't find literate actors who know more than one adjective.
The wife says and I quote "They are speaking Irish" :banghead::banghead:

It's all OK then because fu&^(ing means something else in Irish.:thumbup::scratch::scratch:

I never saw Goodfellas. I turned it on one day and heard about 10 minutes of Ray Liotta dropping F-bombs every five seconds. I think he was speaking Irish too.

A large percentage of my customers are Irish excavators. Either you're "good lad, fine job" or it's "you fu#&er , you're fu@&in' me. ". The best is when you give em bad news. The response is always the same, "The fu@# you say? Every time without fail regardless of who it is. I always get a kick out of them. It's not like I use proper english, I'm as foul-mouthed as anyone, but these guys have brought past a language to an art.

You should watch Scarface (1983), Al Pacino speaks a lot "irish" in that one.

Strange... When I was growing up, I could have sworn my dad said that was French. You know, "Hey, you f#*(ing dumbass kids! Get your f#*(ing bikes out of my yard. Pardon my French!"

-
Back