is it worth the $$$

-
nice on the out side,,,should of replaced that ugly master cylinder,,,and im not a fan of that bumble bee interior,,,,but with what cars are brining today,,if the engine is in nice condition ide say its not a bad price,,,if it is what he says it is

I like the bumblebee interior, I wanted to do something like that with my Duster. If it's local I would go and check out the engine and suspension parts as well as any hidden bondo work before I spent 8k on it. Looks like a nice ride tho

It is a nice looking car, Not too sure about the interior, kind of like it, but not too sure I would want in in one of my cars....I think with all the time to details on the rest of the car he should of done something with the engine bay. I think that will hurt some for getting the price he is asking.

It looks like a good deal, besides the interior it`s still got a lot of original parts there. 8k for a solid Cuda sounds fair to me.

Is it worth it? Well since it is a RESERVE auction thats anybodys guess. Is it worth the not quite 8K, prolly, if it is as described, numbers matching, no rust, no bondo, then it's prolly worth twice that at least. The vin decoder at www.autohobbydigest.com says it is a real 273 4spd car. In reality it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay the day it ends, not a penny more.

However he contradicts himself on the engine bay. "Engine bay could be painted and detailed but engine bay and components are very original and complete". Well either it was an original black car, or the engine bay is not original. What else is not being properly represented?

I would love to have it, but that yellow would have to go, just my opinion.

TopHat

ps ... Yes, I have a real problem with "reserve" auctions. I feel if you have to have a certain amount of money out of it, then thats where you should start the auction at.

-
Back